Learn how to achieve a company-wide focus on the customer and deliver a seamless experience within a limited budget
With the price war beginning to calm in Central America, CEM is fast becoming a priority for operators in this region. They are recognizing that this is the new way to differentiate themselves, and with customers as demanding as ever, that the operator with the best service will gain a significant advantage over their competitors!
The CEM in Telecoms Central America Summit will showcase proven Customer Experience initiatives from across Central America and the Caribbean, so you can find out how to demonstrate an ROI from your CEM programs to ensure senior management buy-in.
Make the most of 3 days of knowledge sharing and networking to discover how your peers are leveraging the Voice of the Customer to prioritize their CEM investments according to what will make the biggest difference to the customer, and collaborating with different departments to better understand what their customers want and need.
Plus, find out how you can reduce costs across your business by engaging with your customers via self-serve channels and social media, and proactively identifying and resolving network problems before your customers contact you.
So if you want to know how to develop the CEM strategies needed to maintain and grow a profitable customer base, don’t miss the only Telecoms-specific CEM event in the Central American region!
Top Reasons to attend:
- Join the only CEM in Telecoms event tailored to the Central American market
- Learn from VPs and Directors from leading operators across Central America and the Caribbean how to build the business case for your customer experience strategies
- Make the most of 10 hours of networking and interactive sessions to meet your peers and discuss your most pressing CEM challenges
- Benefit from dual translation (English and Spanish) to ensure that no matter which language you speak, you will be able to actively participate in all discussions
- Take advantage of additional learning opportunities, including the interactive pre-conference workshop, to really get to grips with the concept of customer-centricity
Who will you meet at CEM in Telecoms Central America?
Network with senior experts from leading operators across Central America and the Caribbean including VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers and Specialists of:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Operations
- Call Center Operations
- Customer Support
- Customer Management
- Call Center Operations
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Retention and Loyalty
- Network Experience
Hear what your peers said about Telecoms IQ's Customer Experience Management in Telecoms: North America and Latin America events:
“Taking the time out to learn CEM best practices within our industry is invaluable. The pace of change and customer-centric shifts that face our industry absolutely deserves a forum targeted just for telecoms. Thanks IQPC for making this happen!” Senior Manager of Customer Insights, CenturyLink
“Very good, especially the presentations that linked churn with satisfaction and NPS” Head of Customer Satisfaction, Telefónica Peru
"Any time industry peers gather to share experiences on transforming the customer experience, it raises the bar and standards of excellence we all deliver" Senior Director of Customer Experience Engineering, Comcast
“The event brought together great ideas!” Call Center Supervisor, Tigo Bolivia